Tuesday, June 4, 2013

VBS Music 2013: "Speak Up"

This is a great song with a great message. It's a pretty fast song, so it is tough to get all of the motions in there! I love the challenge to speak up for Jesus in our daily lives. It is tough, it is hard, but He is our friend. He does walk with us each and every day. I really do want to live my life all for HIM! I hope this song challenges you today as it does me!

VBS Music 2013: "Speak Up"

"I'm not ashamed to call You Savior,  No, no
I'm not ashamed to call You Lord,  No, no
You are the One who set me free.
You are the One who I believe.
You are the One I'm living for, Woh, oh.
I'll forever praise Your name!

CHORUS:
Speak up, and tell the world about You.
Speak up, how they can't live without You.
I'll tell the story, what You've done for me.
I know You want me to... Speak up!

I'm not ashamed to call you Jesus, No, no
I'm not ashamed to call You friend,  No, no
You are the One who walks with me
You are the One who meets my needs
You are the love that never ends, woh, oh.
I'll forever praise Your name!

Repeat Chorus

Bridge:
In what I say, in what I do
I wanna live my life all for You.

In what I say, in what I do
I wanna live my life all for You.
Speak up, and tell the world about You.
Speak up, how they can't live without You.

Repeat Chorus

Speak up!
Speak up!"

Copyright/ Published by LifeWay Publishing Group
------------------------------------------------------------
You can listen to this song here. Scroll toward bottom of page, There is a bunch of VBS videos. Scroll down to "Speak Up!"


This is our theme verse for the week:

2 Timothy 1:7

 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 89:26
He will call out to me, ‘You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...