Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Recipe: Easy baked meatballs

This is a favorite recipe of ours, It truly is easy. We love meatballs! It's mostly from a recipe that I found on a blog, but I have altered it to my own tastes and preferences.

Easy baked meatballs recipe
Prep time: 10 mins     Cook time: 28-35 minutes


Ingredients
1 1/2 lbs ground beef (I like to use half Italian sausage)
1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley - I've used the dried spice, and it's still good!
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 medium onion, minced
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup breadcrumbs (regular or Italian)
1/2 cup milk

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Gently mix the ingredients together by using your hands or a stand mixer. Make sure the ingredients are well blended.
4. Arrange aluminum foil on a baking tray. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
5. Scoop a small portion and roll into a ball. Place on greased baking sheet.
6. Place tray with meatballs in the oven. Bake for 28 to 35 minutes, or until the inside part of the meatballs are fully cooked.
7. Remove the pan from oven and serve with pasta or rice with your favorite sauce!

I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. If you make it, let me know what you think!



Genesis 9:3
Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

Judges 6:21
Then the angel of the Lord touched the meat and the unleavened bread with the tip of the staff that was in his hand. Fire flared from the rock, consuming the meat and the bread. And the angel of the Lord disappeared.

Daniel 10:3
I ate no choice food; no meat or wine touched my lips; and I used no lotions at all until the three weeks were over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...