Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Mother's Day pictures

 I had a lovely Mother's Day this year. After church with my family, we had a nice brunch, a nap, and time to read, rest and relax. We had my parents over to our home for dinner. My sweet husband gave me a new belt with fun belt buckles (Grip6), my son gave me a watermelon bowl and towels, and my daughters gave me a Cinderella t-shirt. It says, "A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes." It was a lovely day spent with some of my favorite people. And those marinated pork chops were so, so good!

Oh and a few days later, I got a gift card in the mail from my sweet Rebekah girl and her hubby Nick. It was fun to shop at HomeGoods, get some things for our kitchen and imagine that we were shopping together. Miss her bunches!

My Mallory is growing up... she is just barely shorter than me!
Just little old me...
My sweet college boy still gives his mom hugs!
The family at home this year. 
My sweetie and me
Me and my great kids...
What did you do for Mother's Day? Do you have any traditons? I really enjoy our pictures that we have taken over the years!


Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love, he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Exodus 20:12
“Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.

Psalm 113:9
He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.

Psalm 116:16
Truly I am your servant, Lord; I serve you just as my mother did; you have freed me from my chains.

Psalm 139:13
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...