Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day party!






Today we had our Valentine's Day party at church, with other homeschoolers from our church. We traded Valentines, played games (like Conversation Heart Bingo!), ate lunch, played, chatted, and decorated heart cookies! It was lots of fun and a good time was had by all (I think!) The Rosales, Durhams, Stobbes, Baileys & Seacrests were there-- about 15-20 kids! Thanks for all the help, Moms. I had a great time, and so did my kids! They had lots of sweets & treats-- candy hearts, suckers, tootsie rolls, cookies with frosting & sprinkles, fruit punch, and cupcakes! Now to fend off the sugar rush...

I've done Valentine parties here at my home for the past 5-6 years, and been to other's houses a few times. I love the hearts, friendship notes and expressing Jesus' love to each other. My friend Beth and I discussed this before New Year's, and thought it would be fun to get together a group of homeschoolers at our church-- something not done before. So glad it all worked out! It was worth the work! We hope to do another meeting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...