Sunday, May 30, 2010

Major hair cut!

I got my hair cut off! I have been wanting to get it cut for a while, and had waited until I had more length. Rebekah and I wanted to donate our ponytails together, and decided we would cut off our hair together this summer. Well, Joshua measured it for me last week, and I had 8 inches, which is not enough for Locks of Love, but is enough for other charities (Children with Leukemia, etc). So we decided to cut it together, and Rebekah donated her hair for the THIRD time to Locks of Love. (We call her the Hair Factory!) On Wednesday, we made the appointment and got it done! My hair is a little shorter than I wanted, but it will grow quickly to the length I want, I am sure! It is fun!

Before...


After- WOW!
Holding my ponytail...
Here are a few pictures of our new 'dos, and we are happy we'll have a cooler, easier summer since we have less HAIR!

Before...
After-WOW~!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...