Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Homeschool IDs

Here is a great tool for homeschoolers. You can make yourself a homeschool ID for FREE! All you do is input your child's info, picture and print it. Then you can laminate it yourself (or Office Depot), or cover it with contact paper or clear packing tape. I have a laminator that I love! I got mine for Christmas a few years ago and have used it a lot! So if you wanted me to laminate some for you (in GJ), I am willing to do that. Just let me know!

Here is some more info:
www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org

Then click on the tab on the left which says FREE homeschool ID. It will take you to the form to fill out, and you can upload a photo right from your computer! It is quite helpful to show as a teacher at Borders, Barnes & Noble, etc., when getting a Teacher Discount. Hope this helps!





Get a FREE
Homeschool ID Card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...