Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is "THE Thanksgiving Psalm" that I learned and memorized as a kid. I have been meditating and thinking about this psalm this week. Do I shout for joy? Usually I shout in anger... convicting! Do I worship the LORD with gladness or drudgery? Convicting again! Hope this brings you to praise GOD in a real way today...

Psalm 100

A psalm. For giving grateful praise.


 1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. 

 2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
   come before him with joyful songs. 

3 Know that the LORD is God.
   It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
   we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
   and his courts with praise;
   give thanks to him and praise his name. 

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
   his faithfulness continues through all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...