Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday planner




Hey I Can Make That!
Ann's Amazing Holiday Planner
molly member banner

While browsing the Disney Family Fun website, I found this very helpful tutorial on making a holiday planner to help organize you and all your recipes, gift ideas, and more. 

There is a gift-giving printable that will come in handy as you are shopping for your loved ones.



Here's the link...
http://familyfun.go.com/printables/anns-amazing-holiday-planner-703975/


I've always printed off my own checklist of things to do/ buy. I have things on there that we do every year, and I can change it before I print it out. For example, if we purchase and artificial tree, then we won't need to buy a real tree, so that would not be on the list. This helps me so much in December, to be organized, especially since I have a baby born in December.  Of course, I have been working on my Christmas cards for a while now (I start in November), since I make them. Then I just have to sign them & put them in the envelopes. 

I have a file on my computer which is just for Christmas. It has old Christmas wish lists, Christmas letters and different craft ideas, etc., I do pull up the files in late November and review past year's lists & letters which is kinda fun! I love to see how the kids have changed. 

Anyway, I hope you'll check out this tutorial and print out some of the pages to help make your December a little smoother! I already printed them... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...