Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pinterest Projects!

I have discovered Pinterest and I'll never be the same! ;-D I love all of the links on the site that leads to Crafts and DIY projects. Those are my favorite things to do in my spare time! Sure, I am happy reading a book. I enjoy playing games with my family and friends. I treasure my Jesus and my Bible time with Him above all else. But one of my passions is to create!

Here are a few of my recent projects and links to the "pin" that inspired them:

DIY wire wrapped bracelet-- (also on CraftGawker--see below) I couldn't find the teardrop beads, so I bought something similar (with a coupon!) at Hobby Lobby and used some memory wire that I already had to make this bracelet:


CREATE banner above a bulletin board:

I followed a link on Pinterest to CraftGawker.com and found these earrings that I loved and made:



Over Spring Break, I made this hair clip with a ric-rac rose and wore it at my daughter's birthday party:
(teal was the only color that we had, someone gave it to me!)

It's been a lot of fun! And be warned-- if you go to the CraftGawker site, it can suck you in-- there are 100o's of crafts there! ;-D

Wait, there's more!... I posted a few weeks ago how I made a scarf, well I made two more and I love the colors and the sheer fabric! They're so quick and easy!

TRYING TO GET A CLOSE-UP...
SUCH FUN! Let me know what you think... what have you loved and tried from Pinterest?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...