Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School Year favorites

I did this last year, and you can find that post here. This is the kids' updated favorites, it's kinda fun to see how they've changed from last year. But last fall, I used the Picnik site which has since closed down. So I just put them into Picasa and added the words in a Chalkboard font, which seemed to fit! I had a hard time deciding if the white or black looked better... so you got some of both!


My oldest...

                                                                       My son...
                                     My youngest (in school!)


Isaiah 43:1
But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine."


Isaiah 43:4
Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.


Luke 2:19
But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...