Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Music Monday: "Jesus You are so Good"

Since I was out of town this weekend, I didn't get to prepare my blog posts for this week as usual. I missed my post yesterday, but I still have a great song for you, even though it's Tuesday! I hope you enjoy this song and will take a moment to listen and reflect on God's goodness in your own life, as this one helps me reflect on mine!

Jesus, You are so Good- by Don Moen

Jesus, you are so good
Jesus, you are so good
There's nothing to fear
Cause I'm here in Your presence

Jesus, you are so good
Jesus, you are so good
And I just want to thank you
With every beat of my heart

You've given me eternal life
And Your Word to light my way
You've given me Your Spirit
With new mercies every day

You've given me a confidence
And my soul is filled with peace
For You are a provider
You supply my every need


This song ties in to my thankfulness theme of my blog, too! ;-D

You can listen to this song on YouTube here.



Ezra 3:11
 With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the Lord:

“He is good; his love toward Israel endures forever.”

And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.



Psalm 69:30
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.


Psalm 147:1
Praise the Lord.
How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...