Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Thanksgiving highlights 2012

We had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving away from home this past week. The past two years, we spent Thanksgiving at our home with my husband's family. This year, we decided to travel to my parents' home to visit them, and my sister was there with her little family. We ate well, the kids played together a lot, we played games, did lots of laughing and relaxed too. At the end of our stay, we were packing up my 21-month-old nephew tried to get into our car to come home with us! :-D (We would have taken him, but his parents would have missed him too much! ;-D)
  On our way to my parents' house, we stopped at this park and my daughter took some amazing pictures of this realistic bald eagle sculpture!
 My sister reading a book to my girls... love it!
My cute nephew Jakob... love him!

Our delicious turkey that my mom made... yum!

Enjoy the pics! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!


Psalm 69:30
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

2 Corinthians 9:11
You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...