Monday, February 18, 2013

Music Monday: "Kiss of Heaven"

Many of you may know Darlene Zschech as famous for her song, "Shout to the Lord." I love that song,  and I love most of her music. This song is upbeat and I love its message that I can live a new life each day because Christ has set me free. He is my dream-maker, my giver, my king. I love to enjoy His presence. 

Kiss of Heaven- by Darlene Zschech

I am walking a new walk
Never be the same again
Dancing a new dance
In your holy spirit reign
Your breath is overwhelming
And set My spirit free

Living a new life
Underneath the morning star
Dawning the new ways
In the shadow of your love
Your love is immeasurable
To deep to comprehend

Whoa!

Chorus:

My Jesus dream maker
My Jesus my giver
I'm living under the Kiss Of Heaven
And I'll never ever be the same again

Singing a new song
In the presence of my king
Giving Him my heart
That is all that I can bring
You lit a fire inside of me
That I thought will never burn again

[Chorus]

I'm living in the embrace of heaven
And I'll never ever be the same again

I thank you My Father
for all you've done alone
and you're going to do
My back behind me
You before me
I'll press on for more

I'm living in the embrace of heaven
And I'll never ever be the same again

[Chorus 2x]

I'll never ever be the same again

My Jesus I surrender
My Jesus yours forever
I'm living in the embrace of heaven
And I'll never ever be the same again
[Chorus]

Read more at http://www.lyrics.com/kiss-of-heaven-lyrics-darlene-zschech.html#J5L1wG3imhCqJTlO.99 



You can listen to this song on YouTube here.


Luke 3:22
and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

Philippians 4:4-5
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 

Philippians 4:19

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...