The Nadel family- Enjoy reading our everyday adventures!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Poem: My Spot

A writing prompt for this week was to write a poem about your favorite spot. Here is my attempt!

Cozy comfy spot on the couch!

My Spot

I have a spot
My favorite spot
And guess what?
It's not near the tv!

It is equipped
With a phone, a pen
A Bible and when
I get tired it's just right

My cozy spot
With blanket nearby
To snuggle with girls
Big and small

A Table for coasters
Holds water and drinks
A great place to study,
Read and think

Near our bay window
sunshine enters in
a place to glance and gaze
the weather and the kids

It is my spot
My favorite spot
A comfy corner
Just for me!

Showing my spot and the window nearby

Writing Prompt #3: Write a poem about your favorite place to be.

Psalm 119:105

Your word is a lamp for my feet,  a light on my path.

Luke 5:16
But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.

Luke 11:1
[ Jesus’ Teaching on Prayer ] One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.”


  1. I love having a cozy place to rest, too! Well done!

  2. I love your wonderful poem! Your cozy spot looks cozy to me...and it doesn't hurt that it can include snuggling girls big and small (wink).


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...