Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday 2013: #4

It's been another fun week filled with God's blessings!


#435- I bought the kids a small backyard plastic pool and they love it! We've filled it two days already and they've loved cooling off. One day I found the THREE big kids in the pool-- it's not that big! :-D
 #436- I found this four-tiered canvas organizer at a second-hand store for only $10-- to help organize our school room. Our last one was like plastic crate material and only had three holes. Will be nice to have space to put Bethany's things, and not see it all!
 #438-Saturday morning, I had time at home with just my youngest while the rest of the family went to a JUCO baseball game. She put on these green goggles while her jammies were still on and made me giggle!
#447- Sunday evening we went to a JUCO game with our family, my hubby's sister's family, his mom and another sister. There were fourteen of us in one row and we had a great time! We loved it!
Here we are all posing together:

 My peonies are blooming in the backyard. Isn't it gorgeous?
 #450-On Memorial Day, my brother and his family came through town on their way back home. They had dinner and stayed the night at my parents' house. It was my nephew's birthday (on Tuesday) so we had cake and ice cream in honor of him. It was great to see them and play games, though I missed the JUCO Memorial Night game for the first time in years!
What are you thankful for this week? Have you told God about it? He is the giver of all good gifts!


Psalm 118:1
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Psalm 136:3
Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever.

1 Corinthians 1:4
I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...