Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Works for Me Wednesday: Sink Hook

This is so simple, but it works for me!

I wear a watch (I may be one of the last people on earth who does, but I like it!) and a ring (on my right hand) every day. When I do dishes, I take them off. In the past, I have set them on the windowsill and the watch or ring has fallen into the sink, damaging or getting them wet. Or even worse... down the drain! This tip will help avoid that!

I had my hubby put a screw hook in the cupboard side near the sink. Now I can put my watch and ring on the hook while I wash dishes! I told you it was simple...


I hope this idea helps you avoid a wet watch! 


Genesis 28:15
I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

Psalm 59:9
You are my strength, I watch for you; you, God, are my fortress.

Psalm 121:7-8
The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...