Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New curly hair products


About a year-and-a-laf ago, I wrote about curly hair products that I use. You can see that post here.
I am still using the Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera gel in my hair, and like how it looks and feels, plus it is all natural! The shampoo (Jason brand) I discovered by looking at the label, has dimethicone in it, which is a silicone and it is bad for curly hair! I thought I had read the label so carefully when I first bought it, but apparently not! I bought a different shampoo of the same brand (an Aloe Vera shampoo) and liked it. The price was over $7, a little steep for me, especially when I don't have coupons!

So this last time at the store, I saw Nature's Gate shampoo in the natural care section, and decided to buy it-- and it's only $5! I haven't used it much yet, so we will see how I like it!

My sister has been using TRESemme naturals moisturizing conditioner, and when I read the label, the ingredients are fine-- no silicones, sulfates! I have been pleased with using it again (I used to use it several years ago, and I think they changed their ingredients!) and it is cheaper than the John Freida conditioner too!

I am kinda picky about hair care products, so I thought I'd share with my curly-headed readers what I use, to help you when you shop at the store!



Luke 12:7

Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.



Luke 21:17-19

"Everyone will hate you because of me. But not a hair of your head will perish. Stand firm, and you will win life."



John 12:3
Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...