Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Bethany's 5th birthday!

(Well, almost wordless!)

Our youngest daughter Bethany turned FIVE this past weekend! We had a fun day celebrating her...
 We began the day with pumpkin pancakes on the special plate!
 She opened one gift from us after breakfast-- new shoes!
 Daddy getting the cake ready for the lunchtime party...
 The completed cake for the Avengers party... Captain America's shield-- cool!
 Our birthday girl enjoying her lunch!
 Opening gifts (we had a tough time getting good pictures since the sun was shining brightly in the big bay window!)
 Coloring/ activity books and markers from Grandpa Nadel...
 A Captain America shield from the three big kids...
 Getting ready to blow out the candles with friends around...
 Make a wish!

After the party, we went to the Parade of Lights on Main Street all bundled up...
Then after the parade, we went out to eat at Red Robin for her birthday dinner and song from the wait-staff! It was a very fun day!

We are so thankful for our sweet girl Bethany and the JOY she brings to our family! What a blessing from God she is to us!



Psalm 5:11
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

1 Thessalonians 3:9
How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?

3 John 1:4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...