Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: A Weekend Away!

This past weekend we had a lovely time away from home, in the mountains at a friends' cabin. Such a beautiful, peaceful place. We enjoyed lots of time to relax, watch "The Three Stooges" (our kids hadn't  seen it before!) and play a few games (of pool mostly!) 
Hope you enjoy the few pics!
My silly girls at the grocery store, trying on sunglasses!
My hubby's sweet momma has been knitting up a storm this winter! I was happy to receive a cozy pair of fingerless gloves!
Look at that crooked smile! Enjoyed monkey bread for breakfast!
Some new selfies... a good hair day!

We visited a local ice park, my daughter took these COOL ice pictures!

Mallory enjoyed a bubble bath in the big tub ALONE!

Caleb is happiest at the cabin when he is playing pool with someone, anyone!

We also went to a local hot springs pool, and had a good long soak. The kids also ice skated on an ice rink in town, and my phone was being fritzy, so I didn't get any pictures! This is the same cabin we visited last August, you can see that post here.


Psalm 121:1
I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from?

Matthew 14:22-24
Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. 23 After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, 24 and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it.

Luke 3:5
Every valley shall be filled in, every mountain and hill made low. The crooked roads shall become straight, the rough ways smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...