Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Spring baseball!

Spring baseball is coming to an end in our area already! I have really enjoyed watching my son pitch, catch, throw and hit so well this season! He has been in a higher level this year, and it has been so fun! He has honed his pitching skills and pitched very, very well in several games. He has held the score low, and yet had some great hits low into centerfield. I am a little sad that it is nearly done, but the weather is getting hotter...

I took five pictures of him pitching, and they were all nearly the same. He throws faster than my finger can capture!



 Up to bat... swinging, fouling and ready for another pitch...
We sure love our boy and are proud of his hard playing this season!



1 Samuel 16:17
So Saul said to his attendants, “Find someone who plays well and bring him to me.”


Psalm 33:3
Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.


Zechariah 8:5
The city streets will be filled with boys and girls playing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...