Monday, December 22, 2014

Easy Fudge recipe

I have been baking up a storm lately! The cool weather and the Christmas season combined make for perfect circumstances to bake. This recipe is one that I got from an older church cookbook (we've had two since I've been there!). When I was a child, my Dad would make fudge. I don't remember that exact recipe, but this one is similar. Enjoy the chocolatey goodness!


Easy Microwave Fudge
16 oz chocolate chips
1 can Eagle brand (sweetened, condensed) milk
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup walnuts (optional)

Microwave the chocolate chips and sweetened milk on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir after one minute. When chips are melted, stir thoroughly then add vanilla and nuts. Stir and pour into greased 9X 9" pan. I did mine in a 7 X 11" pan and it was just right. Cut into small squares when cool.

That's it! It is so easy, takes only five minutes to make. It is very sweet and you don't need a big piece of it.

Let me know what you think, I'd love to read your review!


Nehemiah 8:10
Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lordis your strength.”

Psalm 119:103
How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Proverbs 16:24
Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...