Tuesday, February 10, 2015

100th day of school- 2015

 We had our 100th day of school last Monday, and it was a delightful day! We did our traditional 100 piece puzzle, drew what we will look like at 100 years old (lots of wrinkles), walked 100 steps around the house, stamped 100 spots on a ladybug, wrote numbers one to 100, and read 100th school day themed books. It was a great day! Mallory wore her shirt that has 100 fingers on it (20 hands in paint), and Bethany wore her "Home's Cool" shirt. We have another 20 hands shirt, but we couldn't find it... I also wore my 100 button vest again! I made it before Rebekah's 100th day in kindergarten, and now I wore it on my youngest's 100th day in kindergarten 10 years later!

Enjoy the pics!
Working on the puzzle together...
All done! Great job, girls!
Bethany with her 100 year old picture...
Mallory's 100 year old picture... she said on her cheeks are wrinkles!
Bethany liked her "I am 100 days smarter" star that I gave her. She later taped it onto her school chair!
Her is my kindergartener wearing my 100 button vest. It's a little big! : - D

Did you have a 100th day in your homeschool? I'd love to hear all about it!

This is the Bible story that we read too...

Luke 15:3-7
Then Jesus told them this parable: “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...