Friday, February 13, 2015

Essential oil hand soap recipe

For the past few months, I have been making my own hand soap, using this recipe that I found online:

I have really been liking this recipe because it contains liquid coconut oil, which is not drying on my skin. It feels good, unlike many antibacterial hand soaps, which strips your hands of oils. It is very easy to make, and just takes three ingredients, plus water! I've been finding the foaming hand soap dispensers for a cheap price and different stores, and have collected four of them, one for each sink in our home! The liquid castile soap can be found at most grocery stores or Target/ Walmart. I've been using the castile soap in my own cleaning products too.

 Of course, my favorite oil company sells the fractionated coconut oil and essential oils. I like choosing something to go with the peppermint scent in my castile soap. There is also plain castile soap, but I am trying to finish the peppermint soap that I have. This past week when I made it, I used wild orange in my soap. Protecting Blend is a great choice too, since it is our healthy immune function blend, and it has an uplifting, energizing aroma!
Here is my dispenser on my bathroom counter, all ready to use! I love the scent and knowing it is protecting and gentle on our skin!

Let me know if you have any questions, or are interested in placing an order from my favorite oil company!

Leviticus 16:30
...because on this day atonement will be made for you, to cleanse you. Then, before the Lord, you will be clean from all your sins.

Psalm 51:2
Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.

Hebrews 10:22
let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...