Friday, May 29, 2015

Vacation here we come!/ Graduation

I will not be posting much for the next few weeks because we are going out of state for a vacation! One of my nephews is graduating, and his older brother is getting married. We are going to be there for both events, with a few days on the beach in between!

For now, here are some embarrassing photos of my nephew... : - D
Isn't he cute?! I think about one year...
 We saw him when I was pregnant with our oldest daughter. He called her "Gekah" when she was born. Then they gave us a stuffed Gecko! 
Adorable in preschool...
 On a summer visit....
 When we visited them in TX once... Rebekah in the middle of her cousins!

 Some goofy school photos...

 Rock Star Day at high school...
This is a current one... he's going to college!

 Can't believe this boy is graduating! So excited to see him and his family soon!
Congratulations, Hunter! We love you!



Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Romans 8:37-39
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...