1. What it feels like to open the hot dishwasher and not be able to see for a moment, because my glasses got steamed up.
2. How annoying it is to have fingerprints (or nose prints) on them, and that a good glasses cleaning cloth is needed in my pocket or purse at all times.
3. The times where I need to change from sunglasses to glasses and back, and forgetting my glasses in the car several times...sigh.
4. The feeling of glasses sliding down my nose, ALL day long. My nose is greasy, and yes they are adjusted well, they just slide.
5. How my glasses fog up when going outside in the cold.
6. My eye makeup does not get seen very easily anymore, even my hubby can hardly see my eye shadow. Good thing I don't wear it too often!
7. When I take my glasses off, my kids tell me I "look weird."
8. Glasses in the rain are just not fun. Spots, spots, spots...
9. Taking flash photos with them on always leaves a little reflective glint.
10. I still forget to put them on in the morning, and occasionally forget to take them off when I need to!
11. Crying with glasses is an experience... off, on, off, on, okay, I'll just leave them off!
I know I could get contacts, but I really don't like putting my fingers in my eyes. So for now, I'm rocking my glasses!
|My Dad tried them on too! haha|
“No, please!” said Jacob. “If I have found favor in your eyes, accept this gift from me. For to see your face is like seeing the face of God, now that you have received me favorably.
He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the man’s eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked, “Do you see anything?”
“He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn—and I would heal them.”