Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Family Fourth of July 2016

We had an enjoyable time visiting family for Independence day again this year. We loved painting our nails, attending the parade, visiting with friends for lunch, playing in the park, eating delicious meals, watching fireworks in the park and in the backyard!
 My daughter and I painted our toenails...

 Our friends' band in the parade...
 Our crew watching the parade...
Sleeping in the car on the way home...
 Kids being tickled on auntie's lap...
 Our traditional porch photos, nice and silly...
 Love our family together time!

Psalm 119:44-46
I will always obey your law,
for ever and ever.
I will walk about in freedom,
for I have sought out your precepts.
 I will speak of your statutes before kings
and will not be put to shame.

Romans 8:21
...that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...