Monday, June 12, 2017

More composting ideas...

A reader named Tim recently contacted me with an article of composting ideas. I read through the list and found a few things I didn't know about, and several things I did. It is nice to have more ideas besides vegetables, weeds, newspapers and leaves to compost. I've never thought of composting felt, oatmeal or toothpicks before! I hope this article gives you some good ideas...

You can find the article here.

You can read my article on composting from 2010 here.


Did you learn something new? Is there something you would add? I'd love to hear about it!


Genesis 2:9
The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Isaiah 61:11
For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign Lord will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations.

Matthew 13:32
Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...