Monday, July 2, 2018

Father's Day 2018

We had another fun & fabulous Father's Day with both of our dads this year. We are blessed to live in the same town as both of them! It is always nice to relax & celebrate together. Rebekah was not feeling well this year, so she missed out on the celebration. It was a bummer! She had a doozy of a cold! Since she was sick, we did not celebrate at our house, as usual. It was nice to be at my parents' house though! My mom did more cooking too! :-D
 Father's Day coincides with our VBS Sunday each year, I love seeing the kids on stage alongside my husband! It just makes me smile!
 Unwrapping his gift at home...
 A musical shirt for a musical Dad... I'll let you guess what those notes are... :-D
 And a Superman credit card holder for his phone... Cool!
 Me and my Dad...he's a great Dad to me! (and all of us...)
 Dad and the grandkids who were there... serious one...
silly one... makes me giggle! 
 Joshua and his Dad...
 Grandpa and the grandkids... serious one...
Silly one! Love them all! :-D


Psalm 68:5
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

Psalm 103:13
As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him;

Proverbs 3:11-13
My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline,
and do not resent his rebuke,
because the Lord disciplines those he loves,
as a father the son he delights in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...