Thursday, February 21, 2019

Valentine's day 2019

We had a wonderful Valentine's day last week. We had pink pancakes for breakfast (no more gluten free--yeah!!), and all of the kids got new Valentines socks. 
 We had a small Valentine's party at our home with homeschoolers from our church. We have had this tradition for years, but lost several homeschooling families in the past year or two. We invited other homeschoolers not involved in our church, but there was sickness and other things... so just three families this year. We also simplified by not having lunch, we only had dessert, pink lemonade and traded Valentines with each other. It was fun!
 Kids reading Valentines...
 Me and my girl! 💕♡


 Love them... each one!
 I loved wearing my new LuLaRoe leggings from my friend Katie!
 My girls gave me a new bracelet pendant from Hobby Lobby... sweeties!
 My sweetie and me at the church Valentine's dinner and entertainment...
 Valentines from my girls... a few they made at the dinner! Mallory chose punny ones, and Bethany chose Avengers, of course!

What did you do for Valentine's Day this year? I'd love to hear about it!

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and everyone who loves is born of God, and knows God. He that does not love, does not know God, for GOD IS LOVE.' 1 John 4:7-8

"Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not easily angered. and keeps no record of wrongs. Love always protects, always trusts, always perseveres. LOVE NEVER FAILS." 1 Corinthians 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...