Friday, September 24, 2010

What are swagbucks?

This is from the Swagbucks web site:


"Swagbucks.com is the web's premier rewards site. Powered by Prodege LLC, Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime."


So basically you earn virtual dollars for searching the web! I have gotten 9 Amazon.com gift cards over the past 6 months or so, and it is so easy! I just go to swagbucks for my search engine instead of google. I have found it to be the same or nearly the same as google for searching the web.


If you decide to sign up for swagbucks, please put me as your referral. Then I get swagbucks too! I also have a list explaining what to do each day and what all the different ways to earn swagbucks are: what the swidget is, why you need the toolbar, and all the other related jargon. You can also access swagbucks from facebook and twitter. You can look on the SB facebook page for ideas of words to search for, and what words have given swagbucks to someone else. Sometimes I just type in the season, name of the month or most recent holiday, and that usually garners some bucks for me. Once you win some SB, you need to wait a while to get a win, usually I won't win two times in a row. If I wait several hours, then most times I can get another win. Sometimes I win without even trying! :D


It is easy and fun to earn swagbucks! And Fridays are the best day to earn them, since there is a chance to earn MEGA swagbucks for searching! And I love getting something for free-- well, spending just a bit of time to do it...


Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...