Tuesday, January 25, 2011

American Girl store in Denver!

When we went to Denver this past weekend, we had some extra time so we went to Park Meadows Mall to the American Girl store! It was lots of fun since I am teaching a new class about American Girls. We took lots of pictures, and so I will post some here for you to see.

My daughter Rebekah brought her doll Rebecca, and we took pictures of her with her doll and some of the Rebecca displays. I also took pictures of the displays of other dolls too, especially Kaya and Felicity for my AG class. Since Felicity is retired from American Girl, there was only one display of her. :-(

It was a pretty big store and they had lots of dolls, doll clothes and accessories for sale. My daughter bought stick-on earrings for her doll. They also had a hair-styling place (cost $) and a little craft area. My poor son didn't like it, but he got to play in the Apple store later with his dad. :-D

Here are the pics of our fun time there...
My three girls outside the store... 
Rebekah and her doll Rebecca by the Rebecca display case.
Kaya display, pretty blue dress...
"Just like me" dolls, "This one looks like me, Mom..."
Rebekah in the new AG of the year Kanani photo booth...
Mallory and her doll (not AG) with Kanani display...
In the bathroom there was this cute doll holder!
Kaya teepee display... cool!
me by one of the  Kaya displays...
Rebekah by another Rebecca display...
The Felicity and her friend Elizabeth display...
LOVED this Kaya display- I have more close-up pics too...
They had lots of displays- this one had a little guitar and flute! :-D
It was lots of fun-such a girly place! It kinda made me want a doll... lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...