Friday, March 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

A special thank you to

A Thrifty Mom Spot

for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award! What an honor!



In order to completely accept this award it is asked that one:




1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.

2. Share seven things about yourself.

3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve this award as well.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.



And now about me:

1. My husband and I will celebrate fifteen wonderful years of marriage this August!
2. I am a stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children!
3. I have homeschooled my kids from the beginning, and I truly enjoy it!
4. We are trying to raise chickens here in our new house, it has been an adventure, and we really like the "free" eggs!
5. We are a part of a wonderful church body, with amazing leadership & friends that lift up the Name of Jesus!! My husband is the worship Pastor there and loves his work!
6. I enjoy singing, crafting, scrapbooking and reading in my "spare"time... Does not happen often!
7. I love a good deal, freebie or sale, which you may already know! 

3 comments:

  1. Regarding #4, I found that chickens are wicked creatures bent on destroying my lawn and garden. Geese are much nicer to the garden, provide the same nutrition with eggs/meat plus keep the space pest-free. Added bonus, they function as a watchdog and will attack any person trying to get onto your property. Plus, should the kids try to have some night-time escapades, the geese will herd the kids back inside. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Jill! You are so very stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill! Thank you for thinking of me with that award. I don't typically do the award thing anymore, but I did want to come and thank you.

    The most important thing you might want to know about me? That I'm trusting God with everything! That if I let Him, He will set the path for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...