Friday, May 6, 2011

The ABCs Of Me...

My four kids and me, Mother's Day 2010
I love that my son has his mitt! :-D      I think I was tickling him!


Several of my bloggy friends have done this, so I decided to join in the fun!

Age: 38
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Cleaning the shower.
Dogs: none. I'm allergic. But our families have lots of them!
Essential start to your day: Coffee with milk or cream. (or tea, at least!)
Favorite color: Purple, with green being a close second.
Gold or Silver: both
Height: 5'11"
Instruments you play: none, I used to play piano..
Job title: chef, chauffeur, referee, housekeeper, nurse, chief snuggler, kisser of owies, teacher...aka: stay-at-home-mom.
Kids: 4, Rebekah, Caleb, Mallory and Bethany
Live: In the Mountains, but close to the desert too...
Mom's name: Muriel (aka Muddy-ell)
Nickname: Jilly, Jilly-bean, Jill-bird, Jill-friend, Mommy, Mom, Momma...
Overnight hospital stay: delivering each of my 4 kids.
Pet peeve: Anyone playing with my hair. I don't know why, it just bugs me!
Quote from a movie: Oh, there's just so many..."Mawwaige, the sacwed awwangement, is why we ah gathewed hewe today...Love, Twue Love..." Princess Bride, that's a favorite, or should I say favowite movie. Ha!
Righty/Lefty: Lefty
Sibling(s): 2 older brothers, I younger brother, one younger sister.
Time you wake up: 7:30-8:00.
Underwear: I like some Victoria's Secret that I get 5 for $20.
Veggies you dislike: Mushrooms
What makes you run late: My kids.
X-rays you've had: my knee last year...
Yummy food you make: Blueberry French Toast, chocolate chip cookies, casseroles, quiche.
Zoo animal: Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...