Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Earrings I've made

Silver heart dangles
I think of all the jewelry, earrings were the hardest pieces for me to figure out how to create. I started easy with some simple dangles/ charms attached to the earring holder (such as the silver heart dangles, right). Gradually I've branched out to more "daring" styles and types with beads on them. I wear them all a lot, and I think they are really fun!
One of my favorite pairs-- blue/opalescent dangles

Purple & Gray dangles

Blue dangles

Green dangles
Found the heart dangle altogether, just added
the earring part...

Other pale pink/heart earring

Purple dangle earring

I love jewelry. I admit it. And making my own is a relatively easy way to get colors and pieces that I like. Jewelry makes great gifts too! Have you ever made your own jewelry? I'd love to see it!

1 comment:

  1. You do a really nice job! I love the ones with hearts. They're all so pretty. I wish I was crafty like that, but I'm not. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...