The Nadel family- Enjoy reading our everyday adventures!


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!


Here are some fun highlights from this past week... (well, almost wordless!)

Bethany all geared up in big brother's shirt & hat
for their "All Star Game!"  
We'd been saving up gift cards until the Fiesta Ware went on sale...
we got three new 5-piece sets last weekend!
My colorful cupboard- so fun! (green plate was dirty...)
You can see my growing collection of FiestaWare flatware here  (I guess I didn't post the first two sets I got for Valentine's Day!)...Any local people need a set of old dishes? :-D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill! I love your colorful plates collection! I see that you have already received the Stylish Blogger Award. I just awarded it to you again, not realizing that, lol! Anyway, I hope you have a blessed Friday, and expect some more visitors from my website.
    God bless,
    Lisa
    http://susannasapron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...