Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!


Here are some fun highlights from this past week... (well, almost wordless!)

Bethany all geared up in big brother's shirt & hat
for their "All Star Game!"  
We'd been saving up gift cards until the Fiesta Ware went on sale...
we got three new 5-piece sets last weekend!
My colorful cupboard- so fun! (green plate was dirty...)
You can see my growing collection of FiestaWare flatware here  (I guess I didn't post the first two sets I got for Valentine's Day!)...Any local people need a set of old dishes? :-D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill! I love your colorful plates collection! I see that you have already received the Stylish Blogger Award. I just awarded it to you again, not realizing that, lol! Anyway, I hope you have a blessed Friday, and expect some more visitors from my website.
    God bless,
    Lisa
    http://susannasapron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...