Friday, June 17, 2011

Frugal Friday- Shopping

So last Thursday afternoon I went to a local Second-hand store that I'd never shopped at before, and I had a great time... which may have been the fact I was shopping ALONE...that doesn't happen often!

I found some great shirts, two for fall/spring (and maybe winter) and two for spring/summer (and maybe fall). Two of the shirts that I got were from the $1 rack! I was excited when I tried them on and they fit well! I am looking forward to wearing them all! I spent $10 (plus change) on FOUR shirts! WOW! I was excited!

Here is what I bought:
My $1 Ralph Lauren shirt!!

Another cute $1 shirt!
This linen shirt matches capris that I already have!

Cute. light summery shirt!
Which shirt do you like best? I am looking forward to wearing the last one soon, when it's very hot here!

1 comment:

  1. It's always so fun to find great deals like that, huh! So satisfying:) Stopping in from vB...
    Courtney
    http://www.mommyladyclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...