Friday, July 8, 2011

Potato fries

Here is an easy recipe for potato fries that are a big hit in our house! (usually)

Years ago I used to make these with ranch dressing, and we got tired of them. My SIL made something similar to this and so I tried my potato fries this way. They are great! You can do a lot of potatoes, if you have lots of hungry people, or potatoes going bad, or just a few if you only have a few. 

Here is my "rough" recipe...

1. Take 4-6 cleaned medium potatoes, and slice them into strips. I usually leave the skins on, but you could peel them if you wanted. You can use sweet potatoes or cut them with a fancy crinkle cutter if you have one. 
2. Spray a large cookie sheet with edges, with cooking spray.
3. Place potato strips onto pan and spray.
4. Season the potatoes with season salt, garlic salt, or Mrs. Dash. (whatever you like)
5. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring once or twice. 
6. Serve with hamburgers, grilled fish, grilled veggies and more! YUM!
Potatoes ready to go in the oven- smaller batch...
Potatoes getting stirred part way through...

All baked up and ready to serve- YUM!

They are easy, quick and delicious! Let me know if you try the recipe or have something similar to share. I'd love to hear your comments and get your review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...