Monday, August 8, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook

I've done this once before, to see that entry, check here.
For Today... August 8, 2011


Outside my window... the sun is shining brightly, the temp is a lovely 73 degrees.


I am thinking... God is awesome and His promises are true!


I am thankful for...a good night's sleep and extra cash from the yard sale this weekend, and that my mom came to visit!


From the learning rooms... The kids on summer break, but we are still completing math pages and doing reading and writing...we'll start again in about 2 weeks!

From the kitchen... breakfast partially done, and meal planning still needs to happen for the week...

I am wearing... a purple shirt and dark blue shorts.


I am creating...lesson plans for the kids! (worked on B's scrapbook recently...) 

I am going... to swim lessons with older three kids, Bethany at the "splash pad".


I am reading... "Dream when You're Feeling Blue" by Elizabeth Berg.

I am hoping... that our family pictures turn out well tonight!

I am hearing... the kids playing musical instruments together... 

Around the house...we have new school supplies, and are getting organized for school to begin soon! 


One of my favorite things...completing a puzzle that most of the family worked on- it was fun!


A few plans for this week... school planning, family pics, homeschool conference Fri. & Sat. 


A picture thought that I am sharing with you... 

Bethany so sweet on the couch with her "nigh-nigh!"
The Simple Woman's Daybook is brought to you by Peggy over at http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 
Check it out if you, too are seeking the simple life.


Enjoy,


~Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...