Friday, October 21, 2011

Crockpot Italian Beef Roast

Recently, my parents were coming to visit and I decided to try a recipe for beef roast in the crockpot on the evening that they arrived. It was easy and nice to have in the crockpot, since I was not exactly sure when they would arrive that evening. I tried this recipe from the Slow Cooker Suppers cookbook that I had gotten recently for free, and it was DELICIOUS!

Here is the recipe:

Italian Beef Roast
3 pounds Beef Roast
1 cup Italian dressing
6 medium potatoes, quartered
1 pound baby carrots

Place roast in slow cooker.

Arrange potatoes and carrots around roast.

Pour dressing over all.

Cook on low for 8 hours.

Simple, easy and yummy- my favorite combination!

But I didn't take a picture! Guess I was in a rush with family being around... you'll just have to trust me that it looked AND tasted good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...