Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snowman Earrings!

Here is a festive pair of earrings that you can make and wear in December AND January! I saw these somewhere two years ago and loved them. I have a snowman collection at home, so I knew they'd be a fun thing to add to my festive jewelry. 



To make them, you'll need:
two square black beads
two flat round black beads
six pearls (real or faux), two sizes
two flat silver beads
pair of earring wires
wire or head pins
My pretties kit from Stampin' Up!

String of square black beads from a local bead store...

Directions:
Thread two pearl beads onto head pin.
Thread flat silver bead, then smaller pearl.
Thread flat black bead and top with square bead.
Curl and crimp top of head pin onto earring wire.
Repeat for second earring.

Simple, easy and cute! 
Let me know if you have any questions or don't understand my directions. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun! My wife made some jewelry over Christmas--mostly necklaces--with beads, and these look like another great idea. Thanks [smile].

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...