Monday, August 13, 2012

Music Monday: "Trust In Jesus"

I had a tough week last week, and one song that I sang often to myself was a song that I heard on our Christian radio station by Third Day.  I really enjoy the chorus, and found so much truth in the words. I can trust in Jesus, He is my great Deliverer AND my Strong Defender, THE holy One. He is in control of my life and is Sovereign over all. Sometimes that is hard to remember in the day-to-day challenges being a stay-at-home mom. His grace is so, so important in my life. It is the main reason that I have hope as a Christian! I hope you enjoy this song too!



THIRD DAY - TRUST IN JESUS LYRICS

One of these days we all will stand in judgment forEvery single word that we have spokenOne of these days we all will stand before the LordGive a reason for everything we've done and what I've done is
Trust in Jesus, my great DelivererMy strong Defender, the Son of GodI trust in Jesus, blessed RedeemerMy Lord forever, the Holy One, the Holy One
What are you gonna do when your time has comeAnd your life is done and there's nothing you can stand on?What will you have to say at the judgment throne?Well, I already know the only thing that I can say
I trust in Jesus, my great DelivererMy strong Defender, the Son of GodI trust in Jesus, blessed RedeemerMy Lord forever, the Holy One
There's nothing I can doOn my own to find forgivenessIt's by His grace aloneI trust in Jesus, trust in Jesus
I trust in Jesus, my great DelivererMy strong Defender, the Son of GodI trust in Jesus, blessed RedeemerMy Lord forever, the Holy One, the Holy One, whoa
I trust in Jesus, my great DelivererMy strong Defender, blessed RedeemerMy Lord forever, oh yeah

Read more:  http://www.metrolyrics.com/trust-in-jesus-lyrics-third-day.html#ixzz23GOSVR2y
Copied from MetroLyrics.com 



You can listen to this song on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BtaCeJYqZA


Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. 




Isaiah 19:20

It will be a sign and witness to the LORD Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them.


Isaiah 48:17
This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...