Tuesday, August 14, 2012

School begins again soon...

We are getting ready to begin homeschool in our home again for the fall. I wrote a post last year all about how I feel, you can read it again here.


This fall, we will be using the My Father's World curriculum again, this year we will discuss Creation to the Greeks. I am looking forward to learning more about this period of history alongside my children! You can read more about it and glimpse into the Curriculum here. It will be quite interesting to learn about the Biblical Feasts, the ancient world, Ancient Egpyt and Pyramids, the Trojan Horse and much more. We will also have more art that we will study this year, and listening to classical music by Vivaldi, Bach and Handel. I will need to update my tab at the top of this page soon, with what we are studying this year! But for now, I've got a timeline to hang!


What are you doing in your homeschool this year? I'd love to hear more about it!


Psalm 89:26
He will call out to me, ‘You are my Fathermy God, the Rock my Savior.’


Proverbs 4:1
Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction; pay attention and gain understanding.


John 14:24
Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...