Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday:YMCA?

(Well, not quite wordless...)

My kids crack me up sometimes. Here are two examples...

One day recently, we were playing with our large foam blocks. The kids made mats, forts, walls, etc., We hadn't played with them for a while and found this to be a wonderful rainy day activity. My son showed me what he made:

"Mom! Like the song..." :-D


Then one day this past week, my youngest daughter wanted to play a game. She likes playing Go Fish and Old Maid, so that's what I figured she would grab to play. But she grabbed the word game Bananagrams. We poured out the letters, found the letters in her name and the names of each member of our family. Then she found a Y and said, "Y? Like in YMCA?" :-D I thought it was pretty cute! I guess we listen to YMCA more than I think we do... we don't even own the song!



Deuteronomy 6:6-8

These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Psalm 103:17
But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children—




John 1:12-13

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God  13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...