Monday, October 1, 2012

Music Monday: Good to be Alive


This is another song that we've been listening to on our local Christian radio station and enjoying. I like the theme, that I need to really enjoy the life I've been given. Somedays it is tough to do! But God blesses us with our days here, and gives us the time we have to use for Him. That is my prayer each day, that I would be used by God for His purposes, and find joy in all He has for me. I hope you have a similar prayer and enjoy this little song!


Jason Gray - Good To Be Alive Lyrics

Hold on 
Is this really the life I am living?
Cause I don't feel like I deserve it
Every day that I wake and every breath that I take you’ve given
Right here, right now
While the sun is shining down

I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love like I'm on borrowed time
It's good to be alive

Hold on 
If the life that we've been given
Is made beautiful in the living
And the joy that I get brings joy to the heart of the giver
Then right here, right now
This is the song I'm singing out

I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love like I'm on borrowed time
It's good to be alive

I won’t take it for granted
I won’t waste another second 
All I want is to give you
A life well lived to say, “thank you"

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/jason-gray/good-to-be-alive-lyrics/#XQx355IBjiTMoRLH.99
You can listen to this song on YouTube here.


Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. 


Ecclesiastes 8:15
So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun.


2 Corinthians 4:11
For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may also be revealed in our mortal body.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...