Monday, October 22, 2012

Music Monday: "My Help Comes from the Lord"

This song is one that I hear on the radio and I really enjoy it. The lyrics speak to my heart. I pray this song to God, that He truly is my strength each day and my song in the night. I know that my daily help comes from the Lord, just as this song says. I hope you enjoy this song too, that it speaks to your heart today. May HE be your help and strength!

My Help Comes From The Lord by The Museum

[verse 1:]
When sorrows come and hope seems gone
You're the rock I rest upon
When waters rise and I can't breathe
You're the love that rescues me

[bridge:]
Out of the darkness I lift up my eyes
Unto the hills I feel my faith rise

[chorus 1:]
Maker of heaven giver of life
You are my strength 
my song in the night 
my refuge my shelter now and forevermore 
my help comes from the lord

[verse 2:]

When I'm broken scarred by sin
Death gives way to life again
When I suffer when I doubt
In you I'm free in you I'm found

[repeat bridge:]
[repeat chorus:]

[chorus 2:]
Maker of heaven giver of life
You are my strength
You're my refuge
Now and forevermore...

Read more: http://www.kovideo.net/my-help-comes-from-the-lord-lyrics-the-museum-1155622.html#ixzz29z59J4HB


You can listen to this song on YouTube here.


Psalm 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.



Psalm 59:16
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress,my refuge in times of trouble.


Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and mydeliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...