Friday, October 19, 2012

Faithful Friday: Be Thankful #2

*Found on Pinterest*

I really like the thoughts presented in this stanza. I like that we need to be thankful in hard times and tough circumstances, because it helps us grow in strength and character. So much truth here! It is quite challenging to be thankful in the tough times, in the mistakes, in your limitations, but that is when God grows us. And eventually, He blesses us! He didn't promise that life would be easy, but He did promise that He would be with us. It is a good reminder for me too!

Have you thanked Him for your limitations, challenges and mistakes today?


Matthew 11:29-30

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” 



1 Thessalonians 5:17-18

pray continually,  give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...