Friday, November 2, 2012

Faithful Friday

I like to use Pinterest to find good recipes and fun craft ideas, but I also have been gathering quotes about thanksgiving and thankfulness. I thought I'd share a few of those with you today, especially since November is "thankful" month. Each one of these quotes I found to be encouraging, uplifting and motivating! I hope they encourage you too!



I have been thankful for big and little things this week: for time to see my kids all dressed up and excited for Halloween, for a fun friendship day at MOPS, several good days mentally, new soft socks given to me by a friend, a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from a friend, a great weekend with my parents, and much more.


Philippians 1:3
I thank my God every time I remember you.

Psalm 107:8
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for mankind...



Psalm 118:21
I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...