Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Planning the new year....

The new year always gets me to look at my calendars and planner calendar. I usually seem to have free wall calendars from church, the bank and the city. But finding a calendar planner is not so easy (for me!)

My hubby worked for two calendar companies for several years before his current job. One of the perks was free planners. I got really hooked on them! Since he does not work for them anymore, I have to find my planners elsewhere. This year I looked for one that I liked at three different stores and came up without one that I liked, or that was cost- effective. My hubby encouraged me to go paperless, and use the computer calendar. That is a bit of a leap for me. I will still use the wall calendar, but wanted something else to replace my planner.

I thought about it more, and decided to look online. A google search brought up many, many planning page printables, although most were menu planners-- not really what I wanted. I did find a few pages that will work, and decided to share them with you.

Here is one that I like that is week at a glance, with spots for dinner planning and kids' activities.
Here is another one that I like, which has space for a grocery list and also for dinner menu.

What I decided to do is to laminate them together, and use them where my planner usually sits. I filled out some things which happen each week that I like to have on my planner pages (i.e., watering plants, cleaning and laundry) before I laminated it. You can also laminate it if you wish, or you can just print them and have them on your fridge with magnet clips, or clip to a clipboard to use.

I hope this helps you plan for the new year as it did me!



2 Chronicles 8:16 (NKJV)

Now all the work of Solomon was well-ordered from the day of the foundation of the house of the Lord until it was finished. So the house of the Lord was completed.

1 Corinthians 14:40
Let all things be done decently and in order.


Psalm 37:23
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, And He delights in his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...