Monday, February 4, 2013

Music Monday: Revival Fire Fall

The song I am sharing this week is another one that we sang at our church yesterday, I sung it for the rest of the day. After watching the Super Bowl halftime show, and seeing all of the sex and depravity in our nation, this song reminds me of what we truly need-- more of Jesus, a revival in our land! We need God to come down and reign in our hearts and lives. We need to have "hearts ablaze for Jesus" in our country! I'd love for God to "pour out from heaven His passion and presence" on us! I hope you share in this desire and enjoy this song!


"Revival Fire Fall" by Paul Baloche

   
As we lift up Your name, (echo)
Let Your fire fall, (echo)
Send Your wind and Your rain, (echo)
On Your wings of love, (echo)
Pour out from Heaven
Your passion and presence,
Bring down Your burning desire.

(chorus)
Revival fire, fall, Revival fire, fall;
Fall on us here with the power of Your Spirit,
Father, let revival fire fall.
Revival fire, fall, Revival fire, fall;
Let the flame consume us
With hearts ablaze for Jesus,
Father, let revival fire fall.

As we lift up Your name, (echo)
Let Your kingdom come. (echo)
Have Your way in this place, (echo)
Let Your will be done, (echo)
Pour out from Heaven
Your passion and presence,
Bring down Your burning desire.

I found a recording of this song on YouTube, but it is not Paul Baloche singing. It's all I could find!


2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Leviticus 9:24
Fire came out from the presence of the Lord and consumed the burnt offering and the fat portions on the altar. And when all the people saw it, they shouted for joy and fell facedown.

Deuteronomy 4:24
For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...