Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Time-Warp Wednesday: Superboy!

I was looking through some old photos, and found this great picture of Caleb wearing a Superman shirt, just like the phase that Bethany is in right now. I just had to share it with you-- my boy is getting so big!  What a cutie!

Enjoy the pic!

Caleb- age 2 1/2

2 Corinthians 12:11
I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it. I ought to have been commended by you, for I am not in the least inferior to the “super-apostles,” even though I am nothing.

Hebrews 1:4
So he (Jesus) became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

3 John 1:4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...